Your privacy is very important to us. At HurryTimer, we have a few fundamental principles that we fellow:
- We don’t ask you for personal information unless we truly need it.
- We don’t share your personal information with anyone except to comply with the law, develop our products, or protect our rights.
- We don’t store personal information on our services unless required for the on-going operation of our site.
HurryTimer (“HurryTimer”, or the “Service”) is both a WordPress plugin and website aimed at helping business owners to increase sales and engagements. HurryTimer is owned and operated by Nabil Lemsieh
How does HurryTimer collect your personal data?
HurryTimer website collect personal data in two ways:
- When using the website, including filling out forms, purchasing a license, or contacting us via the contact page.
- When browsing the website, where technical and non-identifiable data are being collected.
First-party and third-party cookies
Cookies are small text files stored on your device. HurryTimer uses first-party cookies, which allow it to identify you when you use the website. HurryTimer allows third-parties to place cookies. These third-party cookies are used for HurryTimer’s services and marketing services.
What third-party services have access to your data?
The website uses several third-party services that act in order to provide you with license purchase, access, advertising, social sharing, and other services.
The following third-parties have limited access to some of your personal data.
- We use Google Analytics, HotJar to collect statistical data in order to analyze marketing goals.
- We use Gumroad to process license purchase and manage activation.
How can you review your data or delete it?
In order to review your stored data or delete it, you can send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org